A new episode of the podcast is now available on all major podcast platforms! Simply search “Elephant in the Womb!”
Disclaimer: This podcast and this blog are for informational purposes only. This is NOT medical advice. Please speak to your healthcare provider.
If you want to read more about pap smears, check out these links (please refer to your GP, local public health units for area specific guidelines):
- Choosing Wisely Canada – When You Do & Don’t Need a Pap
- Canadian Cancer Society – Pap Info
- Cancer Care Ontario – Screening for Cervical Cancer
- Government of Ontario – Cervical Cancer Screening
If you want to read more about the HPV vaccine, check out these links (and speak to your HCP):
- Canadian Immunization Guide – HPV Vaccine
- Government of Ontario – HPV Vaccine
- Canadian Cancer Society – HPV Vaccines Info
- Gardasil 9
- Canadian Paediatric Society – HPV Vaccine for Kids and Adolescents
We also spoke a little bit about the age of consent in Ontario, just thought I’d share this article re: parental consent for the COVID vaccine (requirements different depending on where you live).
Special thanks to my co-host Jess for making this episode amazing and sharing her experiences!